My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, July 18, 2005
2:50 PM
Enjoyable weekend
Had a rather eventful week. Caught up with the 'men' and went eski bar. Temp was at a low of -6 degrees.. Played a game called murderer and rapist. Liked it when someone got 'raped'.. got very cute sound effects. (I've been reading the above sentence a couple of times trying to rephrase it but it sure sounds.. crazy.)
Met up with dear for supper at river valley, and we started playing mahjong at.. 2 in the morning. Candy gave us a crash course on mahjong, and me, being a beginner had a bit of luck and won a few rounds, but lost more rounds. -grin- Played till 6.30 in the morning.. and sneaked out of her house to go home. Had lessons in the afternoon. Total hours of sleep? about 3 hours.
Sunday was spent studying and lazing at home. Had a great sense of achievement when I managed to play the drums co-ordinating it with legs and hands. Very tempted to get a drum set, but budget's a really a big issue. Hope there's a way to get around it. Dear came over, and we went to buy finger food at taka. God, it's impressive to know how two skinny people can eat THAT much food. just for finger food alone (i mean chicken wings, sushi and such) we spent about 40 bucks! But it's a well spent one. Had a lot of fun eating.
The best part of the weekend.. was when we sat by the window having a friend-friend talk. Many times, people classify lovers as lovers, friends as friends. It's good to know that she's everything rolled into one. Had a very nice comfortable conversation with lots of laughters, warm candle lights and 'old' music. I am glad that things are perfect now. Relationship's going smooth, mom's nice, school work's ok, and work is.. fine. I'm good too. Not much alcohol consumption and ciggies are.. once in awhile kind of thing.
Dear Mr. God,
For a while I did forget Your existance and lost sight of everything. Thank you for letting me know that You are actually here with me. When I look at her, I can't imagine how a master piece like her is possible. Seems to me You're the only one capable of it. Thank You for putting her in my life.
The earthly me, bean
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!